THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 5, 2010

《Life is HARD》

Just finished do my mask.Hehe(:It’s time to continue my work again.Aikss..i’m lazy want to do my work,to do my revision.I dun have any impetus.STUDY is a very hard things to me):

I have a MUET PRESENTATION on next week.But i still not ready yet for my folio and my presentation!!!YESH!!! I like to do my work last minute.This is my habit since long long time ago!muahahah..xD(smirked)!!Btw,i got my midterm result today.It is not so good and not too bad!LOL!~But i was satisfied! :p

The other thing that i want to mention here is:I HATE GASTRIC!!!It make me suffering!!Don’t know why my gastric become more and more serious.**DISLIKE**Even i didn’t skip my meal,it also will pain evryday!!!DAMN!!!I have no idea to cure it again.!): Aikssss..just let it bah!!

1 评论:

Q!^g said...

Before dat u said u wan to use chinese when write the blog de wor, how comes use english again ar???

Huiyin, u must cheer up o...GAMBATEH!!!;-)