THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 9, 2010

Emotional

Recently i’m feel DOWN DOWN DOWN!!

I think that i’m pressuring myself too much!!!

Actually i don’t really think i know myself much!:( But 1 thing that i can sure of myself is i’m pessimistic.

I can easily feel depressed when i face some problems or challenges.Then i will start act out weirdly,will easily get mad,completely nt me.

I also hard to explain why is this happened to me,i think no 1 can explain why is this happened to me also rite??

This MOOD SWING that happened occasionally is really killing me!!!

I really don’t like that!**DISLIKE**!!!!!Because i tend to hurt someone feeling when i act strangely to them..I really don’t wanna hurt the one who i wish not to hurt under all circumstance..

I hope all my love 1 can forgiving me and showing patient in this!!![Thank You!!]

I oso hope that GOD can change my negative thinking.Change and grown me to be better in all ways...[Thank You,LORD]!!!

Evryone,just believe that you are worth to be loved someone,and that’s gonna change you.The world will be a better place to you!!

REMEMBER!!!!

If you smile through your pain and sorrow;

You will see the sun shinning through fou you.

3 评论:

filk said...

god don't change you,
you changing yourself.

Hui Yin said...

yea lar!~i'll try to change myself!(:

coffeeLife said...

i forgive u~