THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Trip to Sabah!=)

My 2011 1st post.Im back here!:p enjoyed my Sabah trip 7-12/01.Sabahan is pretty nice and kind.I enjoyed much there.We climbed Mount Kota Kinabalu,the tallest mountain in South-East Asia. Climbed Mount Kota Kinabalu is a nice experience for me.Can train me also!:p We alsotravel to Pulau Sapi.Pulau Sapi has one of the nicest beaches in the park.It has clean white sand and clear water there,You can enjoy swimming,snorkeling and diving there!:)I also had my snorkeling at Pulau Sapi.My 1st time snorkeling,i feel like awesome.Btw, loads seafood at Sabah also.This is a wonderful trip,cnt just use the words type it out, so let’s photos do the talking!:p

Resting....




I love beach!!!
Last but nt least,i really enjoyed much GOD creation.Hope nextime can go travel again!:)

0 评论: