THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Im officially 19!!=)

Im officially 19!!wohoo!!:D Thank GOD for protecting me from trouble since i was born!:) I had a wonderful and great birthday,thanks for everything.Thanks for all who gimme the best wishes! Im appreciate it much!!Thank you guys~and thank for 400++fb friends for the birthday wishes!:) Im here oso thanks my buddies for gimme a suprising birthday~i was really SYOK!:p Btw,i oso enjoy my birthday in malacca!:)

Let’s the photos do talking:

My birthday cake!:)

My birthday cake!:)Tiramisu*Both is my fav

A suprising birthday~

Luch at(sin tian di)

3 of us~

Super syok sendiri!=p

Happy birthday to me!!


Starbucks-ing!:D

My presents~

H2O body lotion!:)

Casio watch

Chocolate from Taiwan~

Thanks for everything!:)Im a big gal now!=p


0 评论: