THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 23, 2010

Just want to say HI

First of all,i would like to thx my frend who help me alot in tis blog.Rili wan give a big thx to her,appreciate her help alot!(: Today is a normal day for me,and nothing special.Actually i dowan go to sch today,bt my attendance too worst edi,so still nid to go.haiz=(
Today i’m wearing my new spec go to skul,haha.xD my frend said i look like a
小老师.swt==’’somebody said my face look very serious after wear my new spec.hehe..exam is cuming next week,and my TRIAL STPM is cuming soon oso bt i still nt prepare yet,feel so stress.I cnt let the ppl who care about me disappointed,so i’ll try my best in my exam.STOP FACEBOOK and START FACE BOOK.
Btw,i would like to change my hairstyle tis cuming break.






Izit tis hairstyle suitable for me?I’m nt sure,bt i wan take a try.haha:D .Well,i would stop at here,and i’ll share all my things nextime!(:

2 评论:

Henry Tan said...

all the best! =)

Q!^g said...

加油!!!~~~加油噢~~~!!!
你一定做得到的……有志者事竟成……